Since the inception of a business clients are the key assets which became the reason for growth and development of the firm and also ensures its survival in the long run. By the time the number of client’s increases with the distributors and a stage arrives where handling a large network of investors becomes a biggest challenge in front of distributors. In such scenarios what if you have a technical assistant who can take care of all your clients on your behalf? You might be surprising but actually the Mutual fund Software for Distributors like Wealth e Office has really made possible to do so and the credit goes to the mutualfundsoftware.in who turned the dream into reality.
Benefits to Distributors
- Convenient management of multiple clients of business.
- Several facilities to easily operate business functions.
- Availability of different reports to perform portfolio analysis.
- Facility to calculate future returns on current investment.
- Secured portal to maintain business information.
- Monthly Reports: Monthly reports for measuring performance of business are made available in order to supervise the activities of the firm.
- Profit and loss: Facility of one click estimation for gain or loss is available to derive profit on present date.
- Multi assets: Several assets can be managed easily at single platform without requiring many efforts of the advisors.
- Objective Oriented: The advisors deals with the investors based on the goals of the clients and upon the same investment strategy is structured for clients having different level of risk.
Therefore, the financial software is beneficial from all perceptions which prove advantageous for the advisors and investors as well. The technical platform eases the operations and efforts of the advisors and contributes efficiency. It also made possible for the firm to stand competitive in the market and provide tough competition to the rival firms.